In the field of Internet and online services I offer the following services:
- Website and e-shop design (HTML, CSS, templates)
- Website and e-shop administration
- social networks administration (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- campaign management advertisement
- writing blog articles
- distributing newsletters
Since 2009 I have administrated Websites of several companies (eyewear wholesale, opticians or electronic cigarettes), which I have created using Webnode templates.
For these websites I also run their Facebook profiles. I manage not only Facebook, but also Twitter or LinkedIn.
I founded several blogs, which are regularly updated with WordPress.
Since 2015 I have also managed e-shop with eyewear and I have created a corporate intranet website on the Google Sites platform. Samples of my work for your inspection.
In 2016, I have focused on self-education in IT. I graduated from a HTML / CSS course organized by Czechitas, a nonprofit organization, whose goal is to educate and inspire girls and women in the IT world and build a community of girls interested in IT. I am so excited about this field so I would like to deepen my knowledge of programming in these languages. That is what I am focusing on now.
I have an excellent understanding of:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Keep Hangouts or Sites)
- cloud storages
- tools for editing files or convert their formats
I can create infographics.
I have experience with applications such as:
- Trello or Redbooth for project management
- Slack, Skype or Zoom for telecommunications and video communications
- Toggle to manage and measure the time spent on projects
- SurveyMonkey for creating questionnaires
- MailChimp for email marketing (newsletters)
- Zapier for connecting web applications
- Lever for management of job seekers
If necessary, I can learn to use any new software in a short time.